Premises LiabilityPremises Liability Injury Attorney Serving All of Central Florida and the surrounding counties.
Property owners, business establishments, and homeowners have a lawful duty to provide a safe environment for individuals who visit their premises or property. When an individual is injured while visiting a home, business, or property due to a property owner’s failure to provide a safe environment, the law allows the injury victim to seek compensation and damages as a result of his or her injuries.
Premises liability cases may involve any dangerous physical or environmental condition that may directly cause injury or death.
Many premises liability cases involve injuries to a visitor of the property as a result of:
- Failure of the homeowner, property owner, or business owner to take adequate steps necessary to ensure visitors are not harmed by a known threat of others who are present on the premise;.
- Liquid substances left on a floor surface;.
- Failure to properly remove snow from walkways, sidewalks, and parking areas;.
- Slick floor surfaces;.
- Stairs or steps which are not in accordance with city code;.
- Walkways which are too steep;.
- Carpets or rugs which are not properly secure;.
- Carpets or rugs which have snags, holes or other damage;.
- Walkways, sidewalks, and parking areas which have potholes.
- Lawn or grass areas which have significant holes or unsafe dips in the terrain;.
- Any other unsafe condition which may cause one to slip, trip or fall, resulting in an injury.
If you or a loved one has been the victim of a personal injury while visiting a business / commercial property or a residential home, seek the legal advice and representation of an experienced premise liability attorney. At The Law Offices of Peter A. Shapiro & Jonathan D. Wilson you will work with an experienced lawyer who is dedicated to helping Central Florida residents and visitors seek justice for injuries sustained while visiting a commercial property or the residential home of another.
Call 407.420.1044 to discuss your premise liability case or fill out our online case evaluation form.
Premises Liability Attorney – Lawyer providing experienced Premises Liability and Personal Injury Liability legal representation throughout all of Central Florida and the surrounding counties.