Passenger Accident and Injury LiabilityPassenger Accident and Injury Attorney Serving All of Central Florida and the surrounding counties.
As a passenger of an automobile, motorcycle, truck, or any other type of vehicle that has been involved in an accident or crash, you have a legal right to seek compensation for injuries and damages regardless of whether you were in the vehicle that caused the accident or not.
There are several situations that could arise:
- As a passenger in a personal automobile, motorcycle, scooter, pick-up, or boat;
- As a passenger in a private transportation vehicle such as a taxi, or a limousine or transportation service;
- As a passenger of a public transportation vehicle such as a bus;
- As a passenger in an airplane, a cruise ship, or ferry.
- Passenger Interference: if it is lawfully determined passenger interference directly caused or contributed to the cause of the accident or crash. This may include grabbing the steering wheel, committing any form of violence on the driver while he or she is operating the motor vehicle, obstructing the view of the driver, etc.
The Law Offices of Peter A. Shapiro & Jonathan D. Wilson aggressively represents the legal rights and goals of passengers who are injured due to the negligence or carelessness of another. Depending upon the specific circumstances of an accident and injury case, as a passenger you may be entitled to seek compensation and damages for:
Injuries as a direct result of the accident or incident;
- Lost Wages;
- Medical Bills;
- Pain and Suffering;
- Permanent or long-term loss of quality of life;
- And when there is a loss of life, families may also seek compensation in a wrongful death case.
If you or a loved one has been the victim of a passenger accident personal injury, seek the legal advice and representation of an experienced passenger accident attorney. At The Law Offices of Peter A. Shapiro & Jonathan D. Wilson, you will work with an experienced lawyer who is dedicated to helping Orlando and Central Florida residents and visitors seek justice for injuries and property damage as a result of a vehicle related accident or crash.
Call 407.420.1044 to discuss your passenger accident and injury case, or fill out our online case evaluation form.