Pedestrian Accident and Injury Attorney Serving All of Central Florida and the surrounding counties.
Call 407.420.1044 today to schedule a confidential consultation with a Pedestrian Accident Attorney – Lawyer. We provide experienced Pedestrian Accident and Personal Injury Liability legal representation throughout Central Florida and the surrounding counties. Main Offices in Orlando, Florida.
Call 407.420.1044 today to schedule a confidential consultation with an Attorney at The Law Offices of Peter A. Shapiro & Jonathan D. Wilson. Discuss your legal rights, options and goals relating to your Pedestrian Accident and Injury Liability Case.
A pedestrian is defined as a person on foot either walking, running, or using a walker. In broader terms a pedestrian may also be considered a person riding a bike, a skateboarder, a person rollerblading, or a person in a wheelchair.
Unfortunately, we do not live in a perfect society where pedestrians and drivers faithfully observe all traffic and safety laws. The result is thousands of pedestrians being injured or killed every day throughout the country.
There are five basic things drivers are required to do, that if followed, would keep pedestrians out of harms way and even save lives:
- Remain vigilant of their surroundings while driving.
- Refrain from activities that are considered distracting, such as: talking/texting on a cell phone, reading while driving, applying make-up or shaving while driving, or taking eyes off the road to reach for items in the car.
- Exercise proper precaution upon observing a child, a confused or incapacitated person, bicyclist, or other pedestrian on a nearby sidewalk or a roadway.
- Give warning by sounding the horn when necessary.
- Utilize the vehicles lights properly at night.
When a pedestrian is injured or killed as a result of an accident, the law allows the victim to seek justice through civil litigation.
The Law Offices of Peter A. Shapiro & Jonathan D. Wilson aggressively represents the legal rights and goals of pedestrians who are injured due to the negligence or carelessness of another. Depending upon the specific circumstances of an accident and injury case, you may be entitled to seek compensation and damages for:
- Injuries as a direct result of the accident or incident;
- Lost Wages;
- Medical Bills;
- Pain and Suffering;
- Permanent or long-term loss of quality of life;
- And when there is a loss of life, families may also seek compensation in a wrongful death case.
If you or a loved one has been injured as the victim of a pedestrian accident, seek the legal advice and representation of an experienced pedestrian accident attorney. At The Law Offices of Peter A. Shapiro & Jonathan D. Wilson, you will work with an experienced lawyer who is dedicated to helping Central Florida residents and visitors seek justice for injuries as a result of a vehicle related accident or crash.
Call 407.420.1044 to discuss your pedestrian accident and injury case, or fill out our online case evaluation form.