Brain Injury Liability Attorney Serving All of Central Florida and the surrounding counties.
Call 407.420.1044 today to schedule a confidential consultation with a Brain Injury Attorney – Lawyer. We provide experienced Severe or Traumatic Brain Injury and Personal Injury Liability legal representation throughout Central Florida and the surrounding counties. Main Offices in Orlando, Florida.
Call 407.420.1044 today to schedule a confidential consultation with an Attorney at The Law Offices of Peter A. Shapiro & Jonathan D. Wilson about your legal rights, options and goals relating to your Brain Injury Liability Case.
When an individual is the victim of an accident or incident that causes a serious or traumatic brain injury, the law allows the victim to seek compensation for injuries and other damages that may apply to his or her case.
Brain injuries may occur for a variety reasons where liability may be established in a court of law. Examples include, but are not limited to, a result of:
- A Car or Motor Vehicle Accident.
- A Slip or Fall Accident.
- The result of physical violence.
- The result of Medical Errors in Diagnosis, Treatment, or Inaction.
- The result of Negligence or Abuse in a Nursing Home Facility or Care Center.
- Forceful shaking (most common in babies and young children).
- Or any other accidents or incidents that cause forced trauma to the head.
Brain injuries may be mild to severe and the effects may be temporary, long term or even permanent. Depending upon the severity of the brain injury, it could lead to brain damage.
The Law Offices of Peter A. Shapiro & Jonathan D. Wilson aggressively fights for brain injury victims in an effort to ensure they are fairly compensated for everything they are entitled to under the law. Depending upon the specific circumstances of a brain injury case, the victim may be entitled to seek compensation and damages for:
- Injuries as a direct result of the accident or incident;
- Lost Wages;
- Medical Bills;
- Pain and Suffering;
- Permanent or long-term loss of quality of life;
- And when there is a loss of life, families may also seek compensation in a wrongful death case.
If you or a loved one has been the victim of a brain injury due to the negligence or carelessness of another, seek the legal advice and representation of an experience brain injury attorney. At The Law Offices of Peter A. Shapiro & Jonathan D. Wilson you will work with an experienced lawyer who is dedicated to helping Central Florida residents and visitors seek justice for injuries as a result of a brain injury accident or incident.
Call 407.420.1044 to discuss your brain injury case, or fill out our online case evaluation form.